The Dive Control Specialist Training, corresponds to the Assistant Instructor course , you’ll be able to do it separately or combined with the instructor course.
- Be at least 18 y/o.
- Have a valid RSTC medical certificate.
- Be an active certified Divemaster (from any RSCT agency).
- have a minimum of 100 logged dives.
- Have your own professional equipment.
- Have a valid 1st Aid, O2 provider and RCP training certification (less than 2 years old).
The Divecon Training, will all allow you to improve your knowledge about the SSI system, its History, Philosophy, and all the tools SSI provides to give the best quality diving experience.
You will learn how to make academic and in-water presentation about the Open Water course, and by the end of the training you’ll be able to refresh people who haven’t dive for a bit, but also to take real beginners on Try Dive or even teach part of the Open water course in class and in the swimming pool.
Once certified you’ll be able to:
- Take students on Try Dive ( 5m max).
- Run the Scuba Skill Update program (Refresh Dive).
- Teach the Theory Part of the Open Water course and all the confined water skills but the emergency ascents in the Open Water course, under the indirect supervision of an Open Water Instructor.
- Take Open Water student on tour during the Open water 2, 3 and 4, at a maximum ratio of 2 to 1.
- Become training specialist, it you prefer teaching specialities like Underwater Photography or Navigation, Buoyancy control…
Training length : 5 days (mix of class, swimming pool and open water dives)